At MPMC we provide all the services you need from your preferred doctor and our clinical team of Allied Health Care Professionals. These include Registered Nurses, Psychologist, Podiatrists and Clinipath Pathology Services.
Please check below for some of the health services we offer. If what you require is not listed below, please make an appointment and one of our doctors will be happy to discuss your needs.
- Pregnancy care
- Family planning
- Contraception management; Mirena, Implanon and IUD insertion/removal
- Baby and Child health
- Childhood vaccinations, child health checks, etc. (Note childhood immunisations are not currently available on Saturday mornings)
- Adolescent health management
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Adult vaccinations
- Influenza, tetanus, travel, etc.
- STD checks and management
- Aged Care health assessment
- Counselling for depression, anxiety and grief
- Travel medicine
- Sports medicine
- Back pain management
- Skin cancer checks and minor surgery
- Asthma management
- Smoking cessation management
- Diabetes management and screening
- Chronic/long term disease management
- Medicals for Worker’s Compensation, Driver’s Licence etc
- Specialist referrals
We have excellent facilities and equipment with a modern Treatment Room to cater for minor surgery and emergencies.